Available positions: Sales Associate – Land Development Project Manager
We are expanding our sales team and are seeking passionate and ambitious New Home Sales Consultants to join us. If you are an outgoing, confident and creative individual who would like to help change lives and build communities across the coast while building a rewarding career, we want you on our team!
As a New Home Sales Consultant for Elliott Homes you will help customers make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. To ensure you are improving their quality of life, Elliott Homes provides an extensive training program and support team to help you be the best you can be.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Learning the Elliott Homes Presentation and all aspects of our award-winning homes by successfully completing our training program.
- Generating referrals and leads through multiple methods of community interaction and model home events.
- Establishing relationships with REALTORS® with our 5-Star Customer Service Program.
- Demonstrating a strong effort to make use of new sales techniques and strategies.
- Processing sales agreements and contracts.
- Continually improving and adding to your Elliott Homes product knowledge and the new home sales and home building industry.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and valid auto insurance coverage.
- Must work weekends.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a New Home Consultant with Elliott Homes, you must possess a consultative sales approach, a confident and enthusiastic personality and an eagerness to excel in our new home sales training program. You must have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as creativity and innovation in attracting customers to visit your model home. You must be an excellent self-manager who is energetic, competitive and decisive, with a desire to help find the needs of homebuyers and fulfill them. You must also be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced and team–oriented setting.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Elliott Homes provides a generous compensation package with health benefits and paid vacation. For consideration please email resume to: Renee@MyElliottHome.com
Land Development Project Manager
Director of Land Development – The Director of Land Develop will report directly to the CEO of Elliott Homes. The Individual is a member of the Elliott Companies Executive team and will sit in strategic planning meetings. This position will insure that land is acquired, delivered on time, and fits within the pro forma requirements. This person looks for ways to grow Elliott Land Development and tracks the budget and goals for the company as well as insures a quality product is delivered.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Value engineer new communities
- Budget and cost control of all land development activities
- Land Development Subcontractor negotiations including preparation and management of all contractual
- Supervision of the Land Development supervisor
- Coordination of all engineering documents between city engineers and our engineering companies to obtain fully approved construction drawings, record plats and performance bond
- Compare company goals to actual and make necessary changes if needed
- Create and insure procedures are adequate and followed
- Ensure delivery is on time
The Individual Will Be Highly Proficient In The Following Dimensions:
- Control – Establishing acceptable procedures to monitor and/or regulate processes on the job activities and responsibilities of others; taking action to monitor results of delegated assignments or projects.
- Developing Organizational Talent – This involves developing subordinates’ skills and competencies by planning effective developmental activities related to current and future jobs.
- Maximizing Performance – Establishing performance goals, coaching performance, providing training and evaluating performance.
- Teamwork/Cooperation – This involves working effectively with team/work groups or those outside formal line of authority (namely peers, senior managers) to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others; contributed to and accepting the consensus.
- Organizational Vision – This involves taking into account issues that are broader and longer range than those immediately apparent; considering the impact one’s actions on other parts of the organization.
- Strategic Leadership – This involves creating and achieving a desired future state (vision) through influence on organizational skills, individual and group goals, reinforcements and systems.
- Entrepreneurial Insight – This individual will be involved in initial analysis of site selections to identify challenges and impediments to the orderly development of a property and to help identify costs associated with project financial feasibility.
Job Type: Full-time Required experience: Land Development: 8 years
Email Resume to: Meggan@MyElliottHome.com