5 Reasons You’ll Love Living in an Elliott Home
At Elliott Homes, we’re very passionate about our homes… and we have a bunch of reasons we think you’ll love our homes just as much as we do.
- Quality. Our passion for great home design and quality construction means that you will enjoy the best-built home possible. Our craftsmen build each home in accordance with today’s stringent building codes. Our cutting-edge floor plans maximize space while maintaining efficiency. And our high-end materials result in a beautiful yet low-maintenance home.
- Customization. This home is your dream, so make it truly yours. We’ll work with you to find the plan that best fits your needs. In addition, you’ll be able to pick the architectural style, as well as kitchen and bath designs. Then, you’ll choose flooring, appliances, countertops, cabinetry, paint colors, brick and more. You may also make changes to the floor plans including modifying the master bath, adding bedrooms and baths, etc. The possibilities are endless! Your New Home Specialist will work with you to create a design that’s all you.
- Warranties. Elliott Homes provides a one-year warranty on any latent defects not apparent or ascertainable at the time of closing in the building materials or workmanship. We also offer a 6-year structural warranty. Our goal is to satisfy our clients, and respond to customer concerns quickly. We also have a Homeowner’s Dashboard for warranty items. And we do a 90-day and 12-month walk through to address any issues that may come up during your first few months in residence.
- Customer Service. Our homes and building process are personalized for each of our homeowners. We have a Customer Service Concierge to assist you throughout your home building process. From the very first day you meet with a New Home Specialist, to picking out your finishes in the Design Center, to meeting with your Superintendent to review your final plans, to taking your Celebration Walk, we strive to make you feel like you are the star of the show.
- Location. Whether you choose to live by the water in Gulfport, or along a golf course in Pass Christian, you will love where you live! At Elliott Homes, we choose lovely areas, with picturesque natural amenities, close to schools, shopping, restaurants, and commuting routes.
elliotthomes, newhomebuildermississippi, newhomesgulfport, newhomesmississippi
Categorised in: New Home Tips
This post was written by Shawna Dunaway